I love this time of year because of all the summer fetes and festivals. There’s loads to do and see. It’s so important to be able to get out the house when you’ve got a little one, and it’s great that a lot of summery events are free. Today Lyra and I are going to take my dad, who is visiting from New Zealand, to a Dragonboat Race, a Street Art Festival, and a summer fete in our local village. Think we will fit it all in?!
Anyway. Here’s the links that the team have been liking this week…
- I have spent a lot of time ooh-ing and ahh-ing over this home tour that editor Lauren whizzed over to me. What a sweet story and what an amazing home makeover.
- Estée Lauder has really upped its game recently. First, the news about a limited edition collection in partnership with Victoria Beckham, and now, the Estée Edit, a 28 piece range exclusive to Selfridges? Charlotte will be delighted.
- How sweet were the heart biscuits that the lovely Lolly featured on her Instagram page this week? If you fancy making your own then this Hemsley + Hemsley recipe for Raspberry and Rose Almond Cookies is worth a gander.
- Over on Rock My Family this week, Lottie posted about her favourite summer style purchases. This pineapple print tee in particular is the bee’s knees. Stay tuned for a run down of the RMS team’s summer staples.
- I am uber envious of Charlotte’s and Lauren’s gallery walls and am considering creating my own in my lounge. This gallery wall hack over on MyDomaine should come in useful.
- Want to check out the ten best beauty looks of the week? Head over to Vogue (and note Romee Strijd in her dungaree dress. Girl after my own heart).
Have a good weekend lovely readers x