The sun has finally made an appearance this week, which has made me extremely happy. I swear I suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder. Today, to celebrate his birthday, Rich is holding a Sports Day in the park opposite our house. It’s already been postponed once due to bad weather – so please everyone do a sun dance for him today. Here’s the links that I have been perusing on my sunny lunch breaks.
- As you may have read in the round up of the RMS team’s favourite moisturisers, I am a big fan of Clinique’s Moisture Surge. So I was delighted to read on The Pool this week that it can also be used on your hair, nails, over make up and as a face mask. Winner.
- I was extremely excited when I heard that John Lewis had started stocking Finery London. This Wisteria stripe tee would fit right in to Lauren’s recent round up of Breton buys and I love the twist of having a zip detail on the back to cinch you in.
- If you love a home tour as much as I do then feast your eyes on Sheeva Sairafi’s stunner of a home in Rue Magazine. Sheeva is the founder of interior décor company Local + Lejos and her home is all kinds of beautiful.
- Hands up those of you that used to love the OC. Find out here what the cast look like now and what they’ve been up to since the show ended. (Seth…what happened? *sobs*)
- I am currently obsessed with brush lettering prints and recently went to a Quill workshop to learn how to make my own. Suffice to say, it is A LOT harder than it looks. However, the Quill website is well worth a look if you too fancy learning a new skill or buying some pretty stationery.
- I never thought I’d say this, and probably neither did he, but here’s a link that Rich suggested. It’s a recipe for a Raw Avocado Super-Cake which sounds a bit too healthy for my liking but looks just like cheesecake. I wonder if Rich would be happy to be presented with this as a birthday cake at his Sports Day today…
Have a lovely weekend folks x