It’s been a while since we’ve had a Links We Like interiors special. And seeing as how most of the links I like tend to be home tours or décor, I thought that called for a LWL dedicated solely to lovely homes.
- I have spent a LOT of time scrolling through some of the projects that the interior designers 2 Lovely Gays have carried out. We are talking simplicity, elegance, and quirky use of colour.
- Fancy a snoop inside the likes of Taylor Swift and Ashley Olsen’s NYC pads? Head over to Refinery29 to check out some seriously swish celeb apartments.
- In the last couple of weeks I’ve talked about trying to make the hallway and master bedroom in my new-build homely. Find more tips on overcoming new-build challenges here.
- I’ve got the utmost respect for this couple who have renovated three homes whilst bringing up two kids. Their house makeovers are beyond impressive.
- Charlotte’s ingenious small space beauty station/desk was featured over on Apartment Therapy recently. If you need somewhere to stash your make-up and trinkets then you need look no further.
- Over on The Life Style Edit, Amara’s creative director talks us through the decorating hacks that will transform your home, and the importance of an overarching décor plan.
Happy Saturday peeps x