Happy Saturday lovely RMS-readers! Rich and I have got a rare toddler-free morning so I will either be dragging him down to B&Q to get paint samples for the new nursery or succumbing to his man-appetite and going for a leisurely breakfast.
Here’s the links I’ve liked this week.
- You know when you find a new blog that you like so much that you read through each and every single previous post? I’ve done exactly that on Avenue Lifestyle, which is where the header image above has come from. I love Holly’s pared-back, minimalist but exquisite taste and style. Just look at that gallery wall. And who doesn’t enjoy a before and after makeover reveal post?!
- Have you seen the new Clinique chubby sticks, as inspired by the names and colours of Crayola crayons? Um, how amazing is the packaging? You should definitely treat yourself to one or point this link out to your other half if you’re dropping hints for Valentines Day.
- Nutribullets are still all the rage. Apparently even the Duchess of Cambridge has one. Rich and I are stuck in a bit of a rut where we never seem to stray from the banana/avocado/berry combination smoothie so I was pleased as punch to stumble across this list of the best breakfast smoothie recipes. There’s even a mojito inspired concoction. Yum.
- I do like a bit of mindless celebrity gossip every now and then and I’ve got to admit that Heat magazine is my guilty pleasure whenever we go on holiday. So I did enjoy finding out various celebrities real names…guess who was born plain old ‘Elizabeth Grant’?!
- One of my best buys last year was a black leather backpack from Zara. I still use it pretty much every day so I’m hoping Rich will treat me to the new version in a gorgeous neutral ‘ice’ shade when the-supposedly-most-romantic-day-of-the-year rolls around on Tuesday. All the heart eyes.
Whatever you are up to this weekend, have a good ‘un. x