Outside of the usual summer chic kaftans and tunics it’s taken me a while to get on board with embroidery as I still have visions of line dancers. However after I purchased a very heavily embellished needlework skirt from Zara in the summer (on Lisa’s recommendation) I began to see the light. There are some exceptionally pretty designs out there waiting to join our wardrobes. Can I get a yee-haw?
- Mango’s black long sleeved sweatshirt creates a stunner of an ensemble when paired with a pleated skirt.
- I’m a huge fan of Gap’s Girlfriend jeans so it’s cute to see an embroidered update, especially when they’re currently in the sale for £34.99
- Over at Marks and Spencer they combine the athleisure trend with a bit of needlework on their Short Sleeved Floral Top.
- For a sweet edge to a leather look then check out Oasis’ Blush Frill Top.
- Finally I think Zara’s striped shirt is my favourite look of all, especially with the drop hem. A snip at £29.99.
Any embroidery fans out there? What pieces have you been treating yourself to recently?