Here are six of my favourite letters: P A Y D A Y. Well I suppose that’s five if you don’t count the ‘a’ twice. Yup it’s payday week which means that I get to treat myself to a little thing or two for the home. As all of these buys are £15-and-under it would be rude not to…
- How sweet are these meadow trinket dishes? Just look at the cute lil’ cat on the ‘C’ dish.
- I’ve had my eye on these gilded monogrammed glasses ever since Lauren featured them in her Summer Bucket List post. I would be happy to use them to house my drinks or my make up brushes. I’m not fussy.
- I think I may be addicted to buying hooks: they’re such a cheap and easy way to add a bit of colour and interest to a wall. I’m tempted to buy three of these ceramic alphabet hooks – one for Lyra, one for Rich, and one for yours truly, and use them in our hallway to hang our coats off.
- I’m off to a wedding this weekend and I reckon a couple of these pillowcases would make a gorgeous gift for the happy couple.
- And finally – this tray from Notonthehighstreet says it all. Yay! For the weekend!