It’s less than two weeks to the big day. How are all your Christmas plans going? Today it’s my annual WAGs festive lunch which I’ve been looking forward to for weeks!
Over on the land of internet we’ve been enjoying several links this week.
- Loving Sarah Sherman Samuels’ metallic mix of gold, silver, copper, and bronze in her Chrimbo decor.
- Googlebox favourites Leon and June are supporting the Age Concern campaign helping fight elderly loneliness at Christmas
- The Telegraph rounded up their favourite shimmers for the festive season including the Huile Prodigieuse® Or Dry Oil Golden Shimmer which can be used on your hair as well as body.
- In the Gautier-Collins household, Lolly’s husband Ste will be having his first veggie Christmas so they’re taking some tips from The Guardian’s vegetarian recipes.
- Gorgeous subtle Christmas decor from Idyll Og Him. I adore the simple minimal wreaths.
- We love Alex’s under £20 gift guide over on the Frugality. How sweet is this gold slogan notebook picked from Kikki K?