How on earth is it Saturday again? The end of this year is speeding by and the Autumn leaves are disappearing fast. Meanwhile here are the links we have been liking this week.
- Becky has a new Instagram crush and it comes in the form of Aspen The Mountain Pup! This super cute doggy has us all following his adventures as he explores the great outdoors.
- I may be just a little bit excited that the iconic nail varnish Chanel Rouge Noir has now been transformed in to a complete range of beauty fabulousness. Perfect for the party season.
- Open plan is out and broken plan is in! It’s all about separating spaces and creating quiet areas from now on.
- If it’s good enough for Kylie it’s good enough for me! Matalan have launched their new Charity Christmas Bobble Hat in aid of Alder Hey Children’s Hospital Charity. An utter bargain at £7.
- This chilly weather has me dreaming of yummy soups for lunch and Jamie Oliver has a whole host of lovely winter recipes to try. I just need to avoid adding a large slice of bread and butter!
- I’m a big fan of date nights. I will fully admit that with two kids the husband and I rarely make it out on one but after reading Boden’s Date Night Style Guide I’m determined to head out on one soon.
Have a fantastic weekend everyone!