Blimey, Autumn has well and truly hit! At one point this week I was tempted to put the heating on. If you find yourself sheltering from the cooler weather this weekend, why not take a look at the links we’ve been liking recently.
- Hot on the heels of my office wear inspiration post earlier this week, Miranda’s been loving Mango’s office edit featuring perfect pencil skirts and a need-it-in-my-life sleeveless jacket.
- Emily share three cute ways to DIY a curtain on Style By Emily Henderson. It’ll have you reaching for the a pom-pom trim.
- Over on Local Milk there’s a different take on egg and avocado for a weekend brunch.
- Lottie exclaimed Sandra Bullock hasn’t aged at all over in Look’s 90’s Beauty Trends! Hands up if you too used to sport two strands of loose hair from your undo. Yep, thought so.
- Thinking of heading off to the seaside? Kristabel, from I Want You To Know published a fab Brighton Indie discoveries guide this week. New eaterie Silo is definitely on my must-visit list.
- Finally if you’re tempted to get your wardrobes organised this weekend, Christina from Passion For Fashion has a really useful roundup of closet tips and tricks.
Have a great weekend x