My weekend’s been busy so far with a Friday night art gallery visit, a Saturday morning hot yoga class and a Saturday evening supper club, with a Sunday morning HIIT class and brunch mate date, and a Sunday evening yoga class get together still to come – I’m going to need that Sunday evening savasana!
Here’s the links we’ve been liking this week…
- Travel blogger Vicky Flip Flops posted a 7 point plan for travelling after a break up, it’s packed with great advice most of which would be useful for planning any big trip.
- Lucy at Fashion Me Now proves you don’t need bags of space to host an outdoor summer party. Good news for those of us with postage stamp sized outdoor plots!
- As someone who has three non-functional fireplaces I loved the ideas in this round up post of 15 clever ways to style your non-working fireplace which Lottie spotted on Brit + Co.
- Madewell, one of my favourite brands to shop when I’m in America, launched their second collaboration with cult French brand Sézane this week. To tie in with the launch they shared an illustrated guide of their favourite French words. I’m a big fan of flânerie (the word and, you know, flânerie-ing!). Oh and an open plea to Madewell, please, please, please open a shop in the UK!
- If your summer salad game could do with shaking up check out these three colourful salads using whole grains by Diana Henry from The Telegraph online.
- Apparently it’s plant week! Lauren spotted this DIY for a trellis plant wall on Vintage Revivals.
Hope you’re having a lovely weekend, whatever you’re up to!
Don’t forget to drop by tomorrow when Lauren will be offering solutions for one of the trickiest sartorial problems of the summer (lots of you have sent in reader requests relating to this…).