Gone are the days when a 99p Cadbury’s advent calendar would do. Oh no, the countdown to Christmas gone all fancy pants. The Clarins calendar has already sold out and it’s not even November but there are still some treats you can get your mitts on.
- In their words ‘Brimming with all your favourite scents from the iconic Parisian perfumer house, including everything from home candles to indulgent body polishes and infused facial waters, it’ll be sure to delight the senses of both men and women alike.” For anyone who’d like to part with £250 the Diptique calendar takes the Christmas countdown to a whole new level.
- Who doesn’t love Lego? Everyone’s favourite yellow figurines will surprise you each day in December in the Lego Calendar for a more respectful £19.50
- Coming very soon, 25 beauty treats from M&S but if you can’t wait for a mini beauty fix L’Occitane’s offering is crammed full of best sellers.
- It’s no secret the team at Rock My Ltd won’t say no to a swig of gin, however best to wait until you get home before you open the door on the Ginvent calendar.
- At the time of writing there was still stock of the Benefit ‘Rock Around the Clock’ Calendar at Debenhams. For £34.50 this set promises to wow you with £68 of glam bestsellers.
I’m very intrigued to find anyone who buys these calendars. Do you buy them for yourself or as a gift? If anyone’s asking I’ll take one of the Diptique ones…