Last week’s heatwave has got me thinking totally tropically. As such I thought I would pay homage to the exotic fruit that is the pineapple in this week’s Five Cool Things.
1. Did you catch Lyra’s nursery tour over on Rock My Family this week? These pineapple lamps would fit in perfectly.
2. I’m a sucker for a stylish jewellery stand and this one from Oliver Bonas is a beauty.
3. This H and M apron would make a lovely present for someone who loves to cook. Or someone who gets seriously messy in the kitchen.
4. As much as I enjoy the whole white-and-gold pineapple thing that is hot right now, this colourful collector’s edition serving platter from West Elm is just a bit different and quirky.
5. I’ve got the girls coming over for a BBQ in a couple of weeks and I reckon these pineapple fairy lights would add a bit of glam to my garden.
Have a fun and fruity weekend folks.