It’s still AGES until payday. However when the lovely Laura shared her recent Anthro finds with the team I realised perhaps I could stretch myself to one little teeny item. I mean everything below is under £10, and then I remembered I’d splurged on a fancy radiator for the kitchen. Grrr.
Anyway you lovely ladies deserve a little pick-me-up for your home but no-one wants to spend a fortune at this time of year so here’s a round-up of ten decor pieces for under a tenner.
- The Wilko Linen Effect Storage Cubes in my snug received a lot of love recently and at the moment they are reduced to just £8. They hold a lot and look great too. What’s not to love?
- I’m starting to get a bit pintastic about my next project, the bathroom and the M&S Concrete Tumbler has caught my eye.
- As mentioned above, Laura hunted down these ruddy gorgeous Anthropologie Marble Votives to add a perfect soft glow to your long January evenings.
- Did you catch my post last week on mid-week suppers? (Big thanks to Siobhan, the Jamie Oliver Sweet Potato Chilli was immense). I’m increasingly finding more and more new recipes calling for measuring cups and these M&S pretty coloured ones are just the ticket for only £7.50.
- How annoying is it when you rip open your supermarket floral bunch to find one of the flower heads has been decapitated? Usually these little loves are too short for a vase but not with these H&M Bud Vases for only £1.99.
- Haven’t doormats got far more fancy of late? If only my front door had a mat well, I’d be treating myself to this ‘Hello’ Coir Mat from Maisons Du Monde.
- Also over at Maisons Du Monde, their cute geometric patterned cushion would give a little splash of spring to your sofa for £9.99.
- I’m due an Instagram and iPhone photo roll printing session. Wouldn’t the Oliver Bonas Geo Photo Holders look sweet with last year’s snaps on show?
- I ordered a lot of prints from Desenio last year for my spare room (which currently is still a big white box, however I’ve made a breakthrough on the clothes storage – stay tuned) and can’t believe how well priced they are.
- I’ve seen similar lidded baskets for three times the price so I wouldn’t expect these Matalan Woven Baskets to stay around for long. Great for all your bits and bobs.
Any house bargains you’ve been treating yourself to recently? Any gorgeous decorative bits you’ve been adding to the rooms in your home?