Brrrr hasn’t it gone cold this week? I’m positive it wasn’t this cold last year, and when I went to dig out all my scarves and gloves the other weekend, they were looking decidedly tatty. I even had to resort to wearing some of Rich’s old biking gloves, just to keep my fingers warm (cold hands, warm heart). Extremely un-stylish.
As such, I’ve got a feeling that my credit card is going to take a bashing in the accessories departments this Black Friday weekend…
- A prerequisite with gloves for me these days is that I can use my smartphone whilst wearing them. I’ve recently bought these simple-but-sleek touchscreen gloves from Accessorize.
- I’m a big fan of the New Look scarf that Charlotte wore whilst chatting about her new Bobbi Brown colour corrector a couple of weeks ago. You can find it here.
- I’m not really a hat person (one of the problems with having a fringe) however I think I’m going to have to get over this because I would love to go all matchy-matchy with Lyra in these Mum and Me Interchangeable Pom Pom Hats.
- My favourite ever gloves were some charcoal-coloured woolly H&M bargains a few years ago which sadly I have long since lost. The best thing about them was they were extra long, so no cold wrists. These Accessorize ones would be the perfect replacement.
- If you read Lolly’s Gifts For Girls post this week but are still agonizing over what to get your best mate/mum/sister, then you can’t really go wrong with a Hush scarf like the one in the header above.
As for the little ones, Charlotte’s recently treated Mabel to this cute pom pom hat and mittens from Gap, and I’ve just bought Lyra this dusky pink hat, scarf and glove set from M&S. All ready for her role as a snowman at her nursery’s Christmas production. Can. Not. Wait.