It’s Friday yay! It’s salad time…um yay?! Promise it’s a delicious one though, and you can always have cake for dessert. And wine to accompany.
You can’t get much more classic than this combination, perfect with chicken or just as a nice light salad for lunch. If you are avoiding cheese/dairy try replacing with some chopped avocado (I would personally add avocado to this anyway to make it more filling.)
- One bag of rocket
- A packet of mixed cherry tomatoes
- Handful of basil
- Shaved parmesan
- 1/2 Lemon
- Balsamic vinegar
- Place the rocket in a bowl and roughly tear the basil over the top.
- Half the cherry tomatoes and add to the bowl.
- Squeeze over the lemon and drizzle with balsamic.
- Sprinkle on the parmesan shavings and enjoy!