WHERE did the summer holidays go? It’s like I blinked and missed them. Bye bye eating-dinner-al-fresco, hello X Factor, Cold Feet and Bake Off. And of course X Factor means it’s basically Christmas. As well as catching up on some excellent TV, here’s the links we’ve been liking this week.
- If I ever have another girl, I will totes be stealing the peach, grey and gold colour scheme from this nursery tour. So many pretty details – from the gold dots on the walls to the elephant mobile complete with sparkly gold-dipped leaves. Rock My Family, eat your heart out.
- Who would have thought that the person behind symmetry breakfast was a guy, and a ‘fat northern’ one at that?! (His words not mine). Find out more about the phenomenon here.
- Apparently, when it comes to moisturizing, your face starts at your nipples. According to beauty editor Megan Cahn. Find out the other things she learnt whilst working in the beauty industry over on A Cup Of Jo.
- The girls from Hbo series GIRLS wore some of the most amazing outfits ever, no? Take a peek inside the show’s wardrobe department here, including THAT neon mesh tank top as worn by Lena Dunham’s character Hannah.
- This Houzz article on Beautiful Garden Fences and Walls is giving me all kinds of outdoor décor inspiration. The ‘Mediterranean magic’ garden is not a million miles away from the outdoor space that was featured in our recent home tour of Allison’s downright gorgeous abode.
- NY Fashion Week is in full swing. I find it fascinating to see which celebs have graced which front row, and who’s been sat by who. Over on the Topshop blog they look at seven iconic FROW moments. (On that note, did anyone catch Inside British Vogue on BBC2 this week? Utterly fascinating).
Happy weekend peeps, have a good one x