I hope you have a festive weekend planned. Maybe you’re decorating your home, having winter drinks with friends or spending time with your family. Either way I hope you have a wonderful time and if you grab a few spare minutes then do check out the links we’ve enjoyed this week.
- Planning to rock a new look this Christmas? Be sure to check out Elle’s amazing celeb hair transformations for a bit of inspiration.
- Do you remember in our recent Foxgrove House tour we featured a gorgeous timber planked wall? Will from Bright Bazaar has been creating his own in his new NY pad.
- Cheese. Yes please. Lots of delicious fromage ideas over on The Telegraph.
- Thanks Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup for reminding me NARS Lip pencils are my absolute favourite long-lasting lip product. Dragon Girl is now on my Christmas list.
- Lucy from Fashion Me Now reminisces with a great run down of all that’s good about the festive period.
- Finally Harpers Bazaar tell us the things women with great lashes do. The lash curler tips are a great for your party make-up.