Well another week done and dusted. Just have to throw in it’s only about nine weeks to Christmas. I have absolutely no idea how that happened.
We’ve all had a busy week at Rock My Ltd Towers with our brand new baby, family and pregnancy blog, Rock My Family launching so while we’ve been growing the empire here’s what we’ve been liking in the world of the internet…
- Did you know Natalie Portman was originally cast as Juliet in Baz Luhrmann’s famous film? Lorna can’t imagine anyone but Claire Danes rocking those wings! There’s more surprising choices over on Vogue.
- I was very happy when Miranda suggested including the Hemsley and Hemsley Squash, Red Lentil and Coconut Curry. This sounds perfect for chilly Autumn days/nights, also if you’re not cooking for 12 the leftovers would be great to take into work to heat up.
- Inspiration for adding colour and fun to a black/white/grey/denim capsule wardrobe with accessories over on Boden.
- This bedroom featured on Madewell has inspired Miranda to make use the dead space in her bedroom with a comfy reading chair.
- Loved this nose around Anna Barratt’s house and interview from the Habitat blog.
- After texting Charlotte declaring my face was falling off I’ve lapped up Ruth Crilly’s feature on Comfy Make-up for Dried Out Skin.
Have a good one folks.