As we race towards the end of July, summer party season seems to be in full swing for me at the moment. I’ll be spending the day at a baby bump party followed by a house-warming barbecue. Fingers crossed the weather stays fine.
Here are a few links the Rock My Style team have enjoyed this week.
- I’m not too sure if the new Ikea catalogue has landed in the UK, but blimey they’ve upgraded their styling game if the US one is anything to go by.
- According to Topshop it’s not too late to get your ultimate holiday wardrobe. I’m a fan of this striped bikini so it may be heading to my shopping basket very soon.
- Meanwhile, Miranda is loving Issy Croker’s Insta feed and very much enjoyed reading her food photography tips on the Urban Outfitters blog.
- There are some great ‘be your own boss’ tips over on MyDomaine.
- Yep, we all know we should be drinking more water but it would be nice to make the taste more interesting. Free People share their infused water recipes.
- Get your interiors fix with this gorgeous french kitchen on La Apartment Living. Even if you don’t understand the words the pictures alone are worth the click.
Be sure to drop by tomorrow as Miranda’s feeling very fruity…! Have a good one folks x